i close my eyes, and the flashback starts.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

 

bored na.

like i said, i locked myself up all sem break. i only went out for yssa's oration cause she'd kill me if i didn't come, and that was nighttime, so i guess that doesn't count. lulz
anyway, my sem break was uneventful. i read catcher in the rye, and when i was done with that, i hung out with my cousins a lot and our grandfather came over for undas and we went to Lake Sebu yesterday. It was super, super fun. We were supposed to go on zip line there, but we didn't have money, so it didn't push through.

may get a new blog soon.
ahaha. gaya-gaya ke ate camille, whatevs. :D

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]