i close my eyes, and the flashback starts.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

 

college.

i don't know what i want!

Back then it was OK not have chosen what course to take for college, but now it's just irritating. Like, I have absolutely no plans with my future. argh.

I can totally pick out what my friends want. All of them. JP's taking something business at La Salle or UA&P or something, Spain & Gian are taking Accountancy at MSU. Janilyne's taking that, too but she's going to ADDU, Rigel wants to be Rizal(pre-med-med-law), Sha's taking nursing[see, we're not even friends and I know!], Bruce is gonna be a doctor, Elcid is gonna be a seaman, which is by the way, my dream if it wasn't for my sucky height; Tezza's taking nursing, Aleah is gonna be a pharmacist at UIC, PM is also undecided, Kristan's taking Business Administration, Ray wants Business Ad. as well, but he's also thinking of accountancy.. the list goes on.

My plan was originally to take Business Ad., but then after seeing all my friends who took a course their parents picked out for them shift to something else, I decided I was gonna make one final choice. Accountancy, they say.. is "easy", but Tessa's sister failed math, so that's basically off limits-like nursing.

So when people found out that I got the highest score at our test in computer, they were like, "eh kung mag IT or Com Sci ka nalang?", I snapped at them. "Youwant me to be a call center agent, or better yet...an internet shop owner?!" I have no plans of leaving the country.. simply because I refuse to wait til some result comes, like what my sister is doing now. lol

srsly though. I need help.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]