i close my eyes, and the flashback starts.

Monday, January 5, 2009

 

suspended.[?]

my first day back was fine. a lot of people were out; some were taking exams because they participated in RSPC, while some were absent. Bruce was hospitalized(but he says it's nothing major), Precious is still in Ilo-Ilo, Valerie is sick, and Tezza's grandmother just died of breast cancer. I feel so bad for her-she was the one who cared for her grandmother whom she lives with since stage 1, now she's gone. I want to be there for her and all because I'm still her friend even though we're going through hard times right now, but I'm scared that she'll use this reason for us to be friends again; I know it's a pretty crappy reason, but it's just that i don't know what to say when I see her.I mean, I can't just talk to her there like nothing's wrong with us or something, then go back to pretending I don't know her when this is done, right??

my first day back is just fine--despite the fact that we did nothing but make noise all day cause we didn't have anything to do but check test papers. well, almost-we got our NDEA reviewers for AP and we wrote about our 2008 for our reflection in religion--because i'm scared, still scared. because i might get suspended anytime. See, i've been late since freshman year and i've finally gotten on Ma'am Aruelo a.k.a Horroruelo's nerves, and she said last year that I'm getting suspended when I come back on January-which is now. duuhhh. (ulollerz). I still went to school today. Early, this time. (I'm not suspended today, and that's awesome.)Because I'm scared that if she sees me late again. she might get me suspended for real na, which is bad.Let's just hope this works.

btw, my exam scores are horrible! I got 49/50 on AP, 58/60 on PEHM, 47/60 on English, and tentenenen.. 16/50 on math! xDD We haven't got the rest of our results yet, and I hope they're not like english and math. math is crazyy(only 4 passed, and their scores range from 26-34). I can't wait for our results in chem! lolz.

so how was everyone else's day back? ( ;

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   April 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]